How YOU Can Help
The Animais de Rua project depends solely on individuals who believe in the importance of neutering stray animals as a way to fight their suffering. The number of homeless animals keeps growing at an impressive rate and our resources are very limited. As much as we would like to, we are unable to attend all cases that we come across. This being said, all help is extremely welcome!
Here is a list of things you can do to help us:
- Make a donation – you can help us pay for the neutering by transferring any amount to our bank account (please contact us informing us of the date and amount of the transference):
Bank: Banco Best, Porto, Portugal
Account Number: 9212 0124 0009
NIB: 0065 0921 00201240009 31
IBAN: PT50 0065 0921 0020 1240 0093 1
- Be a stray animal Neutering Sponsor.
- Volunteer in aiding to catch the animals and/or driving them to needed places (from and to vets and their original environment, as well as foster homes).
- Purchase items from our Virtual Store – all the profits are channelled to help stray or deprived animals.
- Donate items (please contact email@example.com):
- Animal traps, transportation boxes and cages;
- Dog and cat dry food (we prefer to be given at least medium-quality food, even if it means receiving less of it) and canned food;
- Internal and external cat and dog anti-parasite medicine;
- Plastic dog houses for dogs living on the streets often without any kind of shelter.
- Donate arts and crafts items to be sold on our Virtual Store.
- Tell others of our work.